Meet our Patient Navigator
Aultman Cancer Center of Alliance Community Hospital offers more than exceptional clinical care close to your home. One very important advantage of our partnership is the high-quality, personalized and compassionate care we provide to our patients. We have a dedicated patient navigator who guides patients and their caregivers through the cancer journey.
Brandy Hahn, RN, BSN, OCN, our cancer navigator, is committed to meeting the complex needs of individuals along with their families and caregivers who are experiencing cancer diagnoses. She provides support for individuals through diagnosis and into treatment and allows for one single point of contact for cancer patients and their families.
Specific navigation services provided include:
- Educating patients/families on diagnosis and treatment.
- Informing patient on what to expect prior to, during, and after surgery/treatment.
- Collaborating with physicians and staff to make referrals and appointments to ensure timely diagnosis and treatment.
- Identifying and addressing barriers to care and treatment.
- Identifying and facilitating resources to support the patient and family.
- Providing emotional support for patients and their loved ones.
In addition to navigation services, Brandy serves as our cancer coordinator - providing clinical support to staff and ensuring compliance with Commission on Cancer standards. In addition, she implements community programs, coordinates patient transfers and serves as a family liaison between Alliance Community Hospital and Aultman Hospital.
Navigation services are available free of charge. Brandy meets with patients in doctors’ offices and at Alliance Community Hospital. She is also available by phone. To contact Brandy, please email email@example.com or call 330-596-7983.